- Important Dates
- Notification20-40 days after the submission
- Publication15-20 days after the final edition
- ConferenceMay 25-27, 2020
- ICCEE2020 Call for PapersApr. 20, 2020
- ICCEE2020 Which Were Scheduled in May 25-27, 2020 Are Cancelled Due to Coronavirus ConcernsApr. 20, 2020
- Dr. Brajadulal Chattopadhyay Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceFeb. 14, 2020
- Dr. Yingchun Chen Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceFeb. 14, 2020
- ICCEE2020 Call for PapersAug. 23, 2019
- ICCEE2019, ICEENR2019 Were Held Successfully During May 27-29, 2019 in Xi’an, ChinaAug. 22, 2019
2020 5th International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICCEE2020) is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in the fields related to civil and environmental engineering, including hot issues such as construction engineering, surveying and waste water management.
2020 5th International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICCEE2020) will be held in Hangzhou, China during May 25-27, 2020. Hangzhou is the capital of Zhejiang Province and one of the seven ancient capitals of China. It was described by Italian traveler Marco Polo as the finest and most luxurious city in the world. The West Lake scenic area contains over 60 cultural relic sites and several attractions of natural beauty. Hangzhou is also a good place to visit a tea plantation. In addition to the picturesque West Lake and Longjing Tea, Hangzhou is also widely renowned for its silk. It will be the third Chinese city to host the Asian Games in 2022. Hangzhou is also the headquarter of the Alibaba Group, the world's largest online B2B portal and China's largest website in terms of market value.
2020 5th International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICCEE2020) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full Paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.
If full papers are accepted in the conference, they will be published online respectively in one of the following journals according to the themes. The publication date will be 15-20 days after the final proofs are received.
The following journals of Science Publishing Group have been indexed and abstracted by CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, CrossRef, Electronic Journals Library, Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, etc.